Curry Chicken Salad
This chicken salad has warm curry spices with cashews and sweet apricots.
- 3-4 cups chicken, shredded or diced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp curry powder, depending on your taste
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt, more to taste
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup cashews, toasted
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Start with mixing the chicken, yogurt, curry powder, cilantro and salt together until combined. Taste and add more salt or curry powder if needed.
Now add the apricots, cashews and green onions and give a stir to distribute. Finish with a squeeze of lime.
That's it! You can make wraps or sandwiches or add to a green salad.
Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 5 days.