Hey there.. I am honored that you would want to connect. Here are some ways to get in contact with me.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST
Besides social media, you can also connect through e-mail at
- lemon vanilla chia muffinsA superfood twist on a bakery classic. These are my basic muffin recipe with some lemon and healthy chia seeds added and a little vanilla. We served lemon vanilla chia muffins at my restaurant in our daily muffin selection.
- roasted strawberry cake | berry cake variationMy youngest son asked for a strawberry cake for his birthday and this cake is what came of that. He also requested dinosaurs baked inside it but I know my limits.
- maple nut granola | gluten freeThis nutty breakfast granola is an easy addition to your morning eats.. top your yogurt or splash some milk on it and enjoy.
- cinnamon rolls | brown sugar fillingMy oldest asks for these cinnamon rolls regularly, they are his favorite. Melted butter and buttermilk keep them nice and soft and the brown sugar filling is rich and satisfying. I usually make some sort of cream cheese topping like a glaze or frosting. At my restaurant we did a buttery cream cheese frosting that we slathered on while the rolls were still hot so it melted over them and they were to die for!
- curry chicken saladCurry makes the world better and it is proved in this curry chicken salad. I use plain Greek yogurt which, I feel, compliments the warm curry spices. Dried apricots add a sweetness that is really nice but you can use raisins as well.
- chicken pecan saladI love this chicken salad. The nuttiness of pecans with the sweet grapes is so yummy. I always add extra celery because I like that crunch factor. This chicken pecan salad was a regular item on our menu and in our deli case at my restaurant.